Saturday, June 20, 2009

Harveys Birthday Party

I'm pretty sure Thing 1 just ate potato chips. But hey, it's his birthday. He can eat what he wants. He looked so cute walking around with a balloon tied to his shirt.









Thing 2 got a new hat too!




Cammie followed Harvey around with a plate of chips so they would be there when he wanted them.












I let him pick the bugs off before we served it.







Blowing out the candle.








Time for presents.













He got a little frusterated when we couldn't get his presents out fast enough.






































Messy faced boy.














Harvey and Cammie in his bedroom.















A bug cake. Some dirt, some bugs, some worms, and some frogs. Harvey liked the worms best.

















Harvey is waiting for his Birthday party to start. We had to keep it under the patio because it was raining.
















Grey wishes he was two.





















His new hat.


















Cammie and her friends visited a few days ago.




















3 comments:

anette said...

Great days!

Jess said...

I love that Cammie AND her friends visited! I really enjoy EVERY connection we get to Ava's bio family and extended family, and Rachel's friends, too. I think that it raises open adoption awareness and NORMALIZES it in a way that helps our kids in the long run, too. Yay!

I LOVE the pics. The balloon tied to his shirt? The chips? Perfect! :)

Pamela Knight said...

You are all so kind. Thanks for always being kind and open with our girl. What a fun time for the birthday boy and family. Happy 2!!!!