Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dear Creed,
Thanks for the letter.

Dear Occupational therapist,
Thank you so much for making sure that Harvey will be able to continue his horse riding. It has helped more than I ever expected.

Dear Horse,
Sorry.

Dear Me,
Do not EVER, EVER, attempt to can apples and watch the kids at the same time again. Ever. It's just stupid.

Dear Family Members Who Still Come To Sunday Dinner,
I hope you like apple crisp.

Dear Jed,
Do you mind if I cancel our date tonight? I'm exhausted.

Dear Middle Ear,
Stop it. That hurts.

Dear Harvey,
Peanut Butter sandwiches and french fries are not a balanced diet. Please, have an apple.

Dear Grey,
My arms are tired. Just sayin'.

Love,
Cally

3 comments:

Jess said...

I want apple crisp now.

Dangit.

I have to ask. Why are you sorry to the horse?

Pamela Knight said...

Neat way to journal. Your a good mom Callie. Apple crisp does sound good. Hope tomorrow has some calm in it.

Flint said...

I love,love, love, your blogs. Take a break tomorrow night, see the kidos then.