







I'm awake at 3:07 because I accidently fell asleep at 7:30. And it was wonderful. Grey is sleeping in my bed upstairs, so I can keep track of his temperature. There are little spots of amoxicillin all over my sheets and IBprofen sticking to Grey's cheeks (I'm not about to wake him up scrubbing it off.) My nightstand looks like a pharmacy. I haven't cleaned in 2 days, because I'm so sick and Grey's so clingly. Which is really too bad because the house could use some Lysol, I'm sure. I should probably go straighten up right now. Very quietly.
Thing 2 has been such a good sport about not getting as much attention as usual. He's been watching movies, running errands with Jed, getting ice cream with Grandma, and playing in the toy room/outside by himself.
We took Creed in to the MTC on Wednesday. (This was before we realized Grey was sick) We had a nice lunch in Provo and then took pictures outside the temple while we waited on the lawn. Grey made sure the goodbye didn't get too sentimental by pukeing all over Jed's shirt just as we were leaving. (That's when we realized he was sick.) Harvey fell asleep in the car, so he didn't say goodbye at all. When Creed pulled up at the MTC he found some friends waiting to give him a tour. I am anxious to start getting letters.
4 comments:
Going to be an adjustment having Creed away. But what a great thing for your family. I know without a shadow of a doubt that our family hung together so well because Curtis served his mission. Hope you all recover soon. How was Harvey's horse adventure this time? Grey is getting sooooo big. Take care.
Harvey's horse lessons are going so well. He is giving his horse all sorts of commands, matching colors and shapes, matching mommy beanie babies with baby beanie babies..He loves it and asks for "more horse?" when we leave. He only has 2 more lessons before they rotate new kids through and Harvey's name has to go on the bottom of the list. I am hopeful that the list will be short enough for Harvey to keep right on going, though. (Not likely.) The good news is, I have learned a lot of things I can do to help him on Grandpa's horses, just as soon as I get around to buying a helmet.
It is great that Curtis was on a mission at that time.I am sure it did help a lot. How is Curtis doing? Seeing Creed so happy to be heading to the mission field, finally, made me very excited for him.
Whoops. That was Cally. On my Dad's computer :P
Thanks Pam,we're are doing well and so thankful that Creed would do this for his Heavenly Father.
The emptiness is rattling around the house.
Post a Comment