Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been up all night trying to keep Thing 2's fevers reasonable. Thing 1's were never this hard to control. After last night, I'll be happy if Thing 2 doesn't have to go to the hospital again.

The irony is how much I have tried to keep them home lately to avoid this. We went to Creed's mission farewell, but other than that Jed and I have been doing rotations at church for a few weeks now so Harvey doesn't have to go to nursery. (I wish they would cancel the second and third hours of church until the stupid flu goes away.) I haven't so much as taken them grocery shopping. They have both spent some time with cousins, but everyone seemed healthy (aside from some morning sickness.)

In other news, Uncle Creed is officially gone. More on that later.

3 comments:

Flint said...

Cally are you getting any sleep? Sounds like you did a good job with Grey's fever.

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

No I am not! Grey is crying even during his naps!

Jess said...

Oh dear. I'm sorry that the sick has hit you. Booo!

Hope he feels better soon.