I am so excited that it is Thanksgiving this week. Everyone will get a few days off of work so I can have some company. Hooray! Jed actually will probably work all weekend. He is swamped. Hooray! (I'll miss him, of course, but swamped at work is great for us.)
Grey is starting to climb the stairs. I'll have to put the baby gate back up. It secretly makes me happy everytime I have to step over one of those things.
Harvey has learned how to sing "The Ants Go Marching." I hear him singing "waja mo al el one one HURRAH HURRAH!" all day around the house. So cute.
His hair is in rough shape. He had two more nickle sized patches (three total), and today the hair in between them is nearly gone, making it one really big patch behind his left ear. It's not too noticeable when I comb the hair above it directly down and plaster it there with some hair product. Also, there are a few more thinning, nappy looking areas which I am hopeing do not disappear. I am putting the steriod cream on the bald spots, and I would like to get it on the nappy spots, but Harvey hates it when I put it on, so I only have a fraction of a second before he starts screaming and swatting at my hand. I can't get a very good look around his head. I made an appointment with a dermatologist for December 2nd. That's the soonest anyone could see him with the holiday this week. I am sure there is nothing more he can do but I'd like to have a dermatologist following him if it is going to be chronic or get too much worse. The doctor said the steriods should start taking effect in 7-10 days if they are going to work at all, so keep your fingers crossed. Forgive me if I am blabbing on about this too much. I want to keep really good records of what is going on so we know what to expect if it happens again in the future.
Creed is leaving the MTC and heading to the Dominican Republic tomorrow. His letter today said he has been the most spoiled missionary in the MTC. My mom has sent him three packages, I sent him one last week, and a few of the neighbors have sent him things as well. (Basically, what I got out of his letter was a very polite "Thanks, but don't send anything else. This is getting embarassing." I have a feeling it will be a little harder to spoil him when he gets to the DR.
We hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with your families!!!
1 comment:
GL with the steroid cream! Hopefully it helps.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment