
Harvey was too afraid to ride one of the pony's on the carousel, but the benches were just right, and even earned a"wee" or two.
Smiling!!!!!!

On Friday, Jed finished work a little early, so we drove out to Eagle Mountain to take Aunt Jenine some baby stuff. (Her baby is a girl!) There was a perfect wind, and so on the way out we stopped at a park and got Harveys kite up in the air. On Saturday afternoon we took Grandpas boat out on the lake, and in the evening we had a picnic in the park.






4 comments:
What a great weekend for you all. Especially enjoyed the dancing Thing 1
He's got rhythm!!!!! Thanks again for sharing!!
LOVE the dancing! It's the cool thing to do at our house, too!!
LOL at Jed smiling! See, now, is that so bad, Jed????
:)
I loved the pic of Harvey standing on the stroller while Grey rode. I guess that is one way to hang on to two children. Dad and I want to get you a double stroller. Let's watch for a good sale.
I get all teary eyed looking at how full Jed's arms are with two boys in them. We are blessed. Cally don't be so camera shy you will want the pictures when you get my age.
Post a Comment