Jed heard the ice cream truck yesterday, and he snatched Harvey up and raced down the street like a 6-year-old kid. Harvey thought it was so cool standing at that truck, buying ice cream with a crowd of older kids. He even ACTUALLY ATE his whole popsicle.
In the evening, his cousins came over so we could babysit them. (Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Jake babysat Harvey last Friday.) Harvey and Katie love each other. They rush up and hug each other when they get together. Harvey and Tagg on the other hand, are not buddies. They take turns picking on each other. Hopefully they grow out of it. They had a lot of fun playing in the backyard, then they came inside and ate some corn dogs and carrot sticks (did anybody eat any of the carrot sticks?) and played downstairs with the toys. (Katie was afraid of the basement and so everyone had to go downstairs with her. Hahaha.) Then they got their jammies on and jumped on the bed, and finally they all fell asleep watching Winnie The Pooh. Good Times.
Today we are having the carpet shampooed (hallelujah!!!) so I think we will head out the Aquarium to get out of the house while they work.
So cute.


Jumping on the bed.


3 comments:
I wish I could have grown up playing with cousins and being close. I'm so glad Harvey and Katie and Tag know each other and get opportunities to play together. Sounds like you had the normal wild times. I can just see the jumping and romping on the bed. It seems to be a favorite when those three get together.
Goldfish Cracker Distributer...definitely an important job. Kudos to Jed!
:)
Happy Mother's Day, my friend. Life is good, isn't it??
That was my favorite time growing up!!! Playing with cousins...I loved it. Thankyou for taking them so we could have a date.
Post a Comment