Saturday, July 11, 2009

My lovely Aunt LaDawn made this beautiful quilt for Grey? Isn't it beautiful? I especially love the little pinwheel stitches and scalloped edges.

Grey loves it to...He smacks his lips and wonders 'Is that...do I detect a hint of...fabric softener? DELICIOUS!'

She also made this quilt for Harvey just after he was born. We love her quilts. Thank you so much Aunt LaDawn!




And here is one of Harvey, because he wanted to be the star. What dashing little brown eyes.
P.S. To those of you on feeds who just got a gazillion updates, sorry. I had to delete old videos because my blog was getting too slow. :(

3 comments:

Elissa said...

your boys are just so cute!

anette said...

Aunt Ladawn's quilts are works of art. You are so lucky to have two!

LaDawn said...

I love to see my quilts being used, and eaten, etc!! Glad you all both like it.
LaDawn