On the agenda this week;
Finish off the final touches for Tiff's wedding.
Make a wedding cake.
Bake 200 cookies.
Shopping. Cleaning. Two boys. Oil change. The usual.
Attend wedding.
Get my family ready for a camping/fishing trip.
Drive 4 hours to Moab.
Camp.
Drive 4 hours home.
Speech appointment.
Nielson family reunion.
Pioneer day.
3 comments:
What a busy week!! OH MY!
PS, the pics are adorable! Jed is always smiling now...did you tell him we were discussing him before and he changed his ways, or is it coincidence?
Have you set the ABR appointment? (At least, I think that's the hearing test you were referring to. I posted a comment about it, but since it's been a few days, I don't know if you saw it.
Now, maybe you shouldn't do it THIS week! (I had that kind of week last week!)
LaDawn
I just noticed your comment. I am going to call as soon as their lunch break is over and schedule it. (When I called last week they didn't have the referral yet.) I will let you know when it is.
Post a Comment