Harvey had his fourth haircut today. He didn't cry at all. He just sat in his high chair and grinned and sometimes scrunched up his neck like it tickled. Jed loves cutting his hair.
In nursery, Harvey always watched the other kids play Ring-Around-The-Rosie, but he was always too shy to join in. We tried practicing it ourselves at home, but he still wouldn't do it in nursery. Today, we practiced it at Grandma's house with his cousins. Harvey lurved it and I think he will be able to do it in the nursery now.
We went to another Fotsol game this week. Harvey loves to run around and climb the bleachers.
Yesterday we delivered some Valentines. Harvey didn't like it at all and was really sad because each time we got out of the car and knocked on someones door, we had to get back in the car again, instead of staying to play.
Jeds little insulation gig is going great. He doesn't have to set up appointments or anything. They just asked him what times he was available, and then line up appointments for him with customers who have called them. They almost always buy, because they are the ones calling in and the rebates make it free, so Jed just goes to the appointments and gets a check. Awesome.
He has an island to build tomorrow and install on Tuesday. He has to finish the rest of the kitchen by Thursday. He has a cabinet job starting on Monday and after that he is going to do the tops for the same kitchen. Mixed in with all that he has more insulation appointments. I have no idea where we are going to squeeze "Birth of Thing 2" into all of that, but I'm sure things will be fine.
Speaking of Thing 2, still nothing exciting to report. My due date by dates isn't until tomorrow anyway (the doctor moved it to the 12th based on my ultrasound) so I am not feeling too impatient yet. This could be my only pregnancy, so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts, right?
2 comments:
MY GOSH! You gave me a heart attack by posting! I thought surely it was a "I'm in labor!" or a "Thing 2 is here!" post. Come on, Cally, cut a girl some slack! :)
Hope Jed gets all his work done AND can fit in Thing 2 this week!!
Harvy is a pro at ring a round the rosy now and we will play it and play it when you take long naps with your new baby. But this waiting is really hard on me.
mom
Post a Comment