Monday, February 16, 2009

Tonight we took our little man to the Legacy Center. He had so much fun he was still saying "Weee, wee" and "fun, fun" as we were walking out to the car.














4 comments:

Jess said...

We have a church swim party every year at a place that looks like that...so much fun!! I'm glad you had a good time with Harvey!

(The wait is killing ME, TOO, btw!)

LaDawn said...

Cslly,
I am checking your blog every day! Can't wait to hear that he's on his way.
Do you need another quilt?
Aunt LaDawn

Flint said...

LaDawn
I'm calling her every day and driving her crazy. Maybe I should use your method.

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Excellent idea, Mom. :) I promise you will be the first to know, and not just because you are the babysitter.

Aunt LaDawn, I can't honestly say that we NEED more blankets, but the quilts you make are so special and nice, I sure would love to have one if/when you have time/energy!