





So much craziness today I don't even know where to begin. Sure enough, Jed is just starting to line up a bunch of work in time for the baby to be born. He'll have to take it, but my mom will have time off work to help me out.
Today we had:
1. A flat tire, resulting in:
2. A missed soccer game.
and
3. THE craziest shopping trip ever. Ever. Ever. I won't even try to explain the details here, but let's just say I seriously considered paging "Tinkerbell" over the Wal-Mart intercom.
Harvey has been in a very good mood for the last several days. Usually, if he comes into my bedroom at night, he is barely awake and doesn't make a sound. The other night, though, I could hear him chattering as he walked, and he laughed when I picked him up and put him next to me. I squished his little nose and said "Funny little Bunny." And Harvey squised my nose back and said "Bunny" and then laughed and laughed.
In general, I'm feeling way too good to be due in 5 days.
Here are some pictures taken tonight at Grandmas house. I'm pretty sure he is trying to stick his fingers up the dogs nose in the one picture. Don't even worry about it. I definitely washed his hands right away.
1 comment:
"I'm pretty sure he's trying to stick his fingers in the dog's nose...don't even worry about it!"
hahahahaha! That's classic. It's soooo the way things roll around here, too. Except sometimes we're not so good with the hand washing.
Hey, nobody's perfect. :)
Love that last pic of Harvey. My goodness, he's quite the little man now!
FIVE DAYS, huh? HOLY COW CALLY, I think you might be having a baby over there!!
Exciting!
Post a Comment