Ava always comes up looking 50/50 like us. Yeah, she really...uh...doesn't look anything like either of us. We KNOW who she looks like! It's not us! hahaha
I'm glad you're twisted enough to have done it with Harvey with no genetics attached! LOVE IT! I thought I was the only one!
Though it says that Ethan looks like TRAVIS. Pshaw, the boy is me imo!
When is it you're going to go into labor again? Could you let me know? I'm DYING for cute big-brother pics of your lovely little man and his new toy...er...sibling.
1 comment:
Ava always comes up looking 50/50 like us. Yeah, she really...uh...doesn't look anything like either of us. We KNOW who she looks like! It's not us! hahaha
I'm glad you're twisted enough to have done it with Harvey with no genetics attached! LOVE IT! I thought I was the only one!
Though it says that Ethan looks like TRAVIS. Pshaw, the boy is me imo!
When is it you're going to go into labor again? Could you let me know? I'm DYING for cute big-brother pics of your lovely little man and his new toy...er...sibling.
hehehehe, it's funny cause it's TRU-uuuue!
Post a Comment