Harvey: Rough night last night, but getting better today. No more coughing. Got some Racemic Epi. Should be able to meet his brother in a few days, if his runny nose clears up.
Me: Three days of prodromal labor/contractions. No sleep. Dehydrated and exhausted at doctor appointment today. Had fluids, feeling much better. Got some medicine to stop the contractions. (Thank Heavens) Still having a few, but not nearly as intense/frequent/long as they were this weekend. On Bedrest until Wednesday/Thursday, when induction is scheduled.
Jed: Poor Jed. Between taking care of me and Harvey all night, probably also exhausted. Doesn't complain. Rushing to finish jobs at work. Never gets a chance to sit down.
4 comments:
CALLY! When I saw your comment on my blog I was like..."She had BETTER be posting FROM HER DELIVERY ROOM!" And no!!
I'm starting to get anxious for him to get here! It's time to come out, baby!!
Soon, though, very very soon!!
Hang on, Cally. It's almost over, and soon you'll have a brand new little one in your arms!
I am anxiously waiting. (and I've started a quilt, tho' you probably won't get it until June!)
LaDawn
You poor thing. Crossing our fingers that tonite is the night. Hope everyone can sleep tonite. Take care.Pam
CALLY WHERE IS THAT BABE? I hope you've had him by now! And that Harvey is well and able to see him!
If you haven't had him yet, tomorrow is the day, so SOON!
GOOD LUCK DEAR!!
Post a Comment